[TowerTalk] Yaesu G-450A Rotor Controller

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Yaesu G-450A Rotor Controller
From: Freddy Curtis <wmfreddycurtis@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 19:32:25 -0600
Fellow Tower Talkers,

The Cannon County High School Amateur Radio Club - KK4DTO is in need of a
Yaesu G-450A Rotor Controller. We have a donated rotor but not the
controller. The rotor has been checked and is working properly, our High
School Club simply needs the controller. I know the MDS RC-1G will work,
but expensive ($200.00+).  My question to this great group:  Are there any
other controllers that will work with the Yaesu G-450A??

Please help our kids! Thanks to anyone who has a possible donation,
reasonably priced controller, or other solutions.

73's,
Wm. Freddy Curtis - KC4GUG
Cannon County Amateur Radio Club - Sponsor
Woodbury, Tennessee
E-mail = wmfreddycurtis@gmail.com