Re: [TowerTalk] FAA & Towers, continued

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] FAA & Towers, continued
From: Jon Pearl - W4ABC <>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 20:06:34 -0500
I don't think anyone has mentioned it yet, Bill but I think due to the
barren landscape surrounding the strip, pilots are using your house to
help line up for final.  It's a great navaid for them but may be
problematic for both of you when the tower goes up.  When it's all said
and done, you'll no-doubt get your tower up with the FAA's blessing but
you may light it for some piece of mind.

Keep us updated.

Jon Pearl - W4ABC