Re: [TowerTalk] Propane Soldering Irons ??

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Propane Soldering Irons ??
From: EZ Rhino <>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 14:59:53 -0700
I have this one and dang near use it for everything soldering, inside or
outside, big or small.  It's a great tool.  The service from the company is
very good as well.  They sent me some replacement parts on their dime on one
occasion.  It uses butane, which is readily available and very cheap at any
smokers specialty store.  Same stuff that refills the flip top lighters.

On Jan 2, 2012, at 14:24 , wrote:

Hello all,

I am looking for a Propane Soldering Iron
to be able to solder connections outdoors!

Any recommendations and suppliers would be
very much appreciated...

Many Thanks in Advance,

73 and HNY,
Ted  K2QMF

P.S. - Now that the cold winter is here
         I am planning antenna work.
LifeLock® Official Site
Identity Theft Can Happen to Anyone So Get Protection with LifeLock.