Re: [TowerTalk] How to Level a Crank-up?

To: "'Steve Jones'" <>, "Towertalk" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] How to Level a Crank-up?
From: "AA6DX - Mark" <>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 17:11:27 -0800
I use a fence post leveling kit, from Ace Hardware... Harbor Freight offers
one too, or any ranch supply house ... super easy, plenty accurate ..
Usually, I then I step  W A Y  back and use another available vertical
source as a double check .. like, church steeple, courthouse, etc........
When using a crank-up, you are indeed done when finished with the lower
section.  And, BTW, many crank-ups will "tilt" at section breaks, a tad
Nature of the beast!  Not to worry ..Worky worky, done so for many many
years .. Worky for push-up mast es vertical aerial setting up as well >> 73
Mark  AA6DX ~~ es, Happy New Year!