[TowerTalk] Best Plumb and tension procedure?

To: <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Best Plumb and tension procedure?
From: "Al Gray" <>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 20:58:40 -0800
I work for a company that does Cell sites, They knew that I worked on guyed
towers in the past. They want me to do plumb and tension. I have assisted
but have not done the whole procedure by myself. I am confident in my
abilities but don't want to reinvent the wheel. Does anyone have a good or
best procedure? These are towers 200' to 600' 3 to 8 guy levels up to 1"
cable(10'000 lb tension).

Any help is appreciated.