[TowerTalk] AB-105 Modeling Data?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] AB-105 Modeling Data?
From: Fred Kleber <kleberf@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 12:37:47 -0800 (PST)
Hello Talkians,

Wonder if anyone has done any finite element analysis on AB-105 using
commercial structural analysis packages, e.g. RISA?  If so, I'd appreciate
getting a copy of any of the tower section data/files.  Ditto for any data on
the type & strength of the steel used in making AB-105.

I have heard folks say that AB-105 is roughly equivalent to Rohn 55, but that
it's not as robust in stand-alone configurations.

Thanks in advance!

73,
Fred, K9VV / NP2X