Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Standoff arm

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Standoff arm
From: EZ Rhino <>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 12:22:32 -0700
Hi Axel,

This could be tricky.  I think you need to run the coax to the antennas at the
top of the tower inside the mid-level rotator ring, assuming there is room
enough for them to freely slide without getting caught.  I mean inside the
ring, not inside the tower.  I'd want to look at a ring rotator first before
buying it to see if this will work.  Not sure what else to suggest, but If I
think about it long enough I'm sure I could come up with a solution.  Either
that or my head will explode.

On Jan 9, 2012, at 9:47 , wrote:

Hi Milke:

Yes, I have KF7P Arms for Coaxial. But now, I am looking for a Standoff Arm
to install a new yagui in the middle-top of the tower.
My concern is if this new Yagui installation will cause problems with the
actual coaxial cable when I will lower the tower (snag)?

Best Regards