Re: [TowerTalk] Chipmunks

To: "Eddy Swynar" <deswynar@xplornet.ca>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Chipmunks
From: "Stan Labinsky Jr." <wa2puq@frontiernet.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 17:48:38 -0500
Good tip, I'll have to remember that.  I seem to remember reading about a
Florida based outfit offering pads of foam impregnated with of all things a
concoction base on cranberries.  They sell it to the power companies, etc.
They say it's good for bugs, snakes... you name it.  But, it ain't cheep!!

Stan