Re: [TowerTalk] PL259 Insertion Loss?

To: TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] PL259 Insertion Loss?
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 15:52:03 -0500 (EST)
Along time ago a fellow did an article for NCJ magazine.  he  hooked up
around 25 or 30 various elbows, barrel connectors etc and did a loss  test.  He
came up with the whole string being no more than half a dB if I  remember
correctly.  Of course if you are using Chinese connectors of  dubious quality
who knows.

K4XS

In a message dated 1/14/2012 4:59:41 P.M. Greenwich Standard Time,