Re: [TowerTalk] PL259 Insertion Loss?

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] PL259 Insertion Loss?
From: Frederick Vobbe <>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 07:17:17 -0500
I appreciate your opinion, but try not to justify your position by
adding in Type-N and BNC into this discussion,   I never spoke about
them.  All I'm saying is the PL259 is a poor connector to use in high
power applications which is based on physics, and the variables of mode,
length of transmission, and SWR.