Re: [TowerTalk] Sealing coax connectors

To: TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Sealing coax connectors
From: David Robbins <k1ttt@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 11:27:21 -0600 (CST)
cheaper, simpler, works fine here, but we only had 50" of rain last year....
take handful of duct seal, mold around connectors and over coax, wrap with two
layers of cheap tape just to squeeze it in place and out of the sun.  same
removal method, split the tape and pull apart, usually most of the duct seal
sticks to the tape and the connector is relatively clean.  i prefer this to
liquid tape or other stuff like that up towers since there is nothing to spill
and no time to wait for drying.