Re: [TowerTalk] ICE 419?

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] ICE 419?
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 03:12:54 -0000
I have used Dunestar 600 band pass filters for many years.  I have made tens
of thousands of contacts using them running up to 150 watts and I have never
had a failure.  The manual clearly states to correct your SWR and that using
your radio's automatic antenna tuner puts additional stress on the filters.

John KK9A / P40A