[TowerTalk] Great Stirrup Cay

To: "" <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Great Stirrup Cay
From: Stan Stockton <>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2012 10:31:53 -0500
Just got back from cruise on Norweigan. One of the stops was their
private island - Great Stirrup Cay in Bahamas.  While snorkeling,
looking at the fish, without thought of radio in mind, I ran across
about 150 feet of what looked like 55G complete with guy bracket
assemblies, etc.  Must have a nose for it :-). My wife said I couldn't
drag it out and bring home or put up on the island.

Wonder if anyone has any history of a tower that may have once been
installed there.

Stan, K5GO