[TowerTalk] Mystery rotator is Ham-M Series 4, 1966

To: <>, <>, <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Mystery rotator is Ham-M Series 4, 1966
From: John Hensley <>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 14:23:22 +0000

It looks like the unit I have is a Ham-M Series 4 made in 1966.  Under the
bottom pole mount section was stamped " 4   6 0 6" which is said to mean Series
4,made in 6th week of 1966".  And all this only if I am interpreting it
correctly.  It'salso known as the Ham II I think.
Manufacturer was Cornell-Dubilier and according to Norm's FAQ's a Ham-M used a
single-levered control box with a meter.  If anyone has a spare, I'm open to
offers.Right now I can't really test this thing and for all I know it may have
Thanks to everyone for the input.  Haven't used a rotor since a kid so it was
fun tofollow this out and revisit this brand.
73, John