Re: [TowerTalk] Fw: Flag Antenna Transformer

To: "Al Kozakiewicz" <akozak@hourglass.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fw: Flag Antenna Transformer
From: "Gene Fuller" <w2lu@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 11:41:56 -0500
Al - No problem. Easy to do on such a busy thread.
I just like to encourage the use of flags and pennants. They certainly are
very effective rx antennas. I've made a system using two four direction
pennant arrays, phased, using transformer matching and 75 ohm feed. It works
great, definitely better than my tx antenna, but nothing like beverages
being used by guys within 100 miles of me.
Gene / W2LU