Re: [TowerTalk] Tower lawsuit

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower lawsuit
From: Richard Solomon <>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 11:33:53 -0700
I had a similar case. A House down the street was listed in MLS as "No Deed
Restrictions". When I got the deed to review, it came with 19 pages of CC&R's.

It makes no difference what the Realtor says. If you buy it, you own it. If you
didn't review the Deed or have a Lawyer review it, you are OOL !! Just
you sign the Purchase & Sale Agreement and whatever passes for a Sales
Contract in your state.

73, Dick, W1KSZ