Re: [TowerTalk] Tower lawsuit

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower lawsuit
From: Richard Solomon <>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 12:06:04 -0700
Sorry friend, but in the Lower 48, no one ..."dictates"... to you what
you can do
with your property. The Purchase of a House is a Contract, agreed to and
signed by BOTH parties. If you sign away your rights, it's your problem and no
one else's.

After all, there are people who don't want a tower for a neighbor !! Poor souls.

73, Dick, W1KSZ