Re: [TowerTalk] XM240 Mast Clamp

To: Charles Lind <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] XM240 Mast Clamp
From: Grant Saviers <>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2012 06:51:20 -0800
Try the DX Engineering Saddle Clamps as they have a lot of contact area
with the mast with the cast aluminum saddle.  The 2" size comes in two
bolt diameters, obviously the 3/8" u-bolt can handle more tightening torque.

We used three for boom plate to mast clamping of two 40m Moxons, so far
so good w/o any pinning.

Grant KZ1W