[TowerTalk] FS: Slipp Nott for 2 inch mast and T2X rotor

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] FS: Slipp Nott for 2 inch mast and T2X rotor
From: "Jim Spears" <n1nk@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 17:23:24 -0500
A couple years ago I sold off my inventory of T2X and switched to Yaesu
G2800 rotor.  I have a Slipp Nott that I thought I had disposed of but is
still around.  If anyone is interested, I am asking 50 bucks postpaid in
USA.  The unit is used but should be mechanically sound as it is rather
simple but elegant.

This was used with a 2 inch mast and a T2X.

Jim/N1NK