Re: [TowerTalk] ground plates (was DXE Patents)

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] ground plates (was DXE Patents)
From: Jim Brown <>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 10:55:57 -0800
On 2/10/2012 10:27 AM, James C. Hall, MD wrote:
> Interesting - what about using copper split bolts on that ring of 1-0 copper
> ? No soldering. Multiple radials under one bolt, too.

I LOVE copper split-bolts, and use them extensively with my wire
antennas. I use them for making connections, for securing the ends of
the wires at center insulators and end insulators, and for holding
insulating spacers in place on fan dipoles.  I buy them by the box. The
best price I've seen by far was from a cable TV parts supplier.

73, Jim K9YC