Re: [TowerTalk] Andrews Heliax Conx

To: Jim Miller <>,
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Andrews Heliax Conx
From: Hector Garcia XE2K <>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 17:16:25 -0800 (PST)

K8LX give you a easy to understand guide what connector to use in other email.
Ebay carry a lot of cheap  DIN connectors , my recommendation is to use female
DIN in your 7/8
and use the  pigtails  1/2 superflex with Male DIN to connect your antenna
switch or to get in to your house
If you want to use the  DIN Connectors Lightning arrestors  you will spend a
more bucks(HOFI) to connect direct

the pigtails are new  very often on Ebay at cheaper price than a connector
alone, I cut those pigtails and  install

a N or UHF connector  and solve my problem

 J.Hector Garcia  XE2K / AD6D
Mexicali B.C  DM22fp
P.O.Box 73
El Centro CA 92244-0073