Re: [TowerTalk] Andrews Heliax Conx

To: towertalk <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Andrews Heliax Conx
From: Steve Maki <>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 20:37:46 -0500
Commscope bought portions of Andrew 5 years ago, so whatever dust you
see in the air is unlikely to settle anytime soon.

If you want ONLY currently manufactured 7/8" Andrew material (for
whatever reason), you want AVA5 coax and AL5***-PSA connectors. I don't
see why you would limit yourself in this way, but to each his own...

-Steve K8LX