Re: [TowerTalk] Classifieds for towers?

To: "Andreas Hofmann" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Classifieds for towers?
From: "Bill Fikis" <>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 19:35:51 +0000
Andreas,  If  I  may  suggest...
               determine  which  antenna (s)    you  plan  to  place on
the tower
               Find  out  all  the spec's  of  that  antenna (s)
Including  weight  &  most  important  wind  load.
                Then  with  that  information   you  can  decide  which
tower  you  will  need, &
                 which  rotor is best  for  the  antenna  load  you
have  decided on .
                  And  also if  you  plan on  several  antennas,  which
mast  you  will  need.
                  I  strongly  urge  you  to  stay  away  from  fence
pipe  as a mast
                  I  believe  the only  way  to   go is  use  Chromoly.
                             ........GL,  Bill  /  w2ay