Re: [TowerTalk] ground plates (was DXE Patents)

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] ground plates (was DXE Patents)
From: Jim Brown <>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 21:14:27 -0800
On 2/10/2012 2:43 PM, Pete Smith N4ZR wrote:
> Which supplier, Jim - I like 'em too.

You made me shovel through two years worth of library in the "reading
room," but I found the catalog. :)  It's North American Cable Equipment.
$45, $49, and $51 per hundred respectively for sizes that fit #8 - #10,
#6 - #8, and #4 - #6 sized wire.  Add about 20% for smaller quantities.
The catalog I'm looking at is a couple of years old.  They sell a lot of
other stuff, including connectors and the coring tool for CATV Hard Line.

I haven't bought from these folks yet -- I'd already stocked up at a
much higher price when I found them, and I've got about all the wires in
the air that I have so far managed to dream up a need for. :)

73, Jim K9YC