Re: [TowerTalk] Classifieds for towers?

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Classifieds for towers?
From: Bryan Swadener <>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 18:40:26 -0800 (PST)
> Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 15:22:01 -0500 (EST)
> From:
> Used crank-ups in general and in the PNW
> in  particular are not common.
> Put a want on the WWDXC reflector. I'd also put  it on
> eham and
> You might scare something up.
> Cheers,
> Steve K7LXC

I'm also in western WA and have seen lots of used and rusty tower for sale
around these parts.  I found my TX-472 listed in the forum.  The seller
was located in Porterville, CA where rainfall and humidity (and the resultant
rust) is low.  Though 20 years old, it's still in top shape!  Getting it here
was a simple matter of putting a listing on which is like ebay
except, the bids go DOWN.

After getting my permit issued late, and some other factors, I missed putting
up my tower last year.  But, it looks like it'll happen in late spring. :)

vy 73,
Bryan WA7PRC