Re: [TowerTalk] Request for Advice - Rohn 25 vs TRI-EX HZN 471

To: towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Request for Advice - Rohn 25 vs TRI-EX HZN 471
From: Steve Maki <lists@oakcom.org>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 20:15:09 -0500
Bruce,

To me it sounds like a nutty idea, though there's nothing wrong with
that. But really, why not put up a less ambitious building to house your
servers, and install a nice 100' Trylon self supporter or something like
that?

I think in the end you will be happy that you put up a tower and a
building and didn't try to commingle the two.

-Steve K8LX