[TowerTalk] 2 Tennadyne questions

To: "" <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 2 Tennadyne questions
From: Gary Stone <>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 15:15:53 -0600
1. Any insight on getting in touch with the company? I have been leaving
email and voice mail x 2 weeks and no response. Makes me think twice abt

2. I am looking at used T8 from SK estate. It is still on tower and the
coax run from what looks like coaxial balun is suspended a fiit or so from
boom with several standoffs on the path back to tower. Is that normal
and/or recommended install so that coax not too close to boom?

3. I like Log Periodic antennas but if not Tennadyne, suggestions?

Thanks de n5pht, Gary