Re: [TowerTalk] Rotor information?

To: <>, <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rotor information?
From: "Martin Sole" <>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 20:10:30 +0700
Thanks John,

Will likely try to move tis one on in due course. It certainly does seem to
be very heavy duty. The control box looks like an old hygain unit but need
to check that out more.

Martin, HS0ZED

From:  "Martin Sole" <>
Date:  Tue, 28 Feb 2012 11:53:39 +0700

Can anyone ID this rotor, well it says Telrex I know.

Looking for info.

Martin, HS0ZED

No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG -