Re: [TowerTalk] Rotor information?

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rotor information?
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 20:56:16 +0000 (UTC)

TELREX Model A3695RISX info:

Rotatingg Torque (in. lbs.)  = 18,000

Output Shaft Travel (deg. approx) = 380
Output Shaft R.P.M. = 0.5 RPM

Antenna Mast Outer Diameter = 3" O.D.

Drive Motor (110VAC-60 cps) = 1/3 H.P.

Operating Current (Amps) = 6.6

Overall Dimensions (WxH xL in. ) = 11 x 13 x 26

N et Weight approx lbs) = 125

Uses a 12 conductor control cable

The control box shown is from an old HyGain ROTOBRAKE Model 400 (have 2 of
them).  The original TELREX control box had a compass rose.

In April 1980 this rotor  was $1135.00

TELREX info from a TELREX catalog of about 1980 (date on postage stamp is DEC
0, 80)

Arne N7KA
From:  "Martin Sole" <>
Date:  Tue, 28 Feb 2012 11:53:39 +0700
Can anyone ID this rotor, well it says Telrex I know.
Looking for info.
Martin, HS0ZED