Re: [TowerTalk] Where to get HFTA Software

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Where to get HFTA Software
From: "Mark Robinson" <markrob@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 04:32:16 -0500
3C0E 17m ssb first call. last night and 3C0E on 20m cw so I am happy. I
 often get reports that I am the loudest on the band, so no complaints here.

 I really didn't have the time or inclination to fight a software program.
 Any simulation is only as good as the data that it uses.  No one antenna
 solution is a perfect solution.anyway

 Mark N1UK