Re: [TowerTalk] WARC beam above a tribander

To: Towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] WARC beam above a tribander
From: Bob K6UJ <k6uj@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 20:25:16 -0800
Roger,

That is encouraging.  Their specs show that all their antennas are similar in
design, open sleeve etc.,  so it is likely
I may be able to have a 3 foot spacing as you indicate with the WARC-7 and the
C19XR.  (I hope anyway)
Thanks for the info,  I plan on calling Force 12 tomorrow to discuss and wanted
to get a little more familiar
with this issue.

73,
Bob