Re: [TowerTalk] Hustler 6BTV Question

To: k7dd@cox.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Hustler 6BTV Question
From: dotravel@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 22:23:03 -0500 (EST)
Mike, do a Bing or Google search "rebuilding Cushcraft A3S" or "tuning
Cushcraft A3S" and you will find the resonant trap frequencies and cap values
on a site where a guy has some rebuilding info for that tribander  -- at least
that will get you started.
Another place to search is for the fellow that rebuilds the Cushcraft R-5  --
R-7 verticals -- some good info there also.

John NA6L