Re: [TowerTalk] Looking for a sanity check on a tower install

To: TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Looking for a sanity check on a tower install
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 15:39:53 -0400 (EDT)
Do yourselves a favor and get a crane.  Forget about the  foldover base.
For the amount of crane time you'll need to pick the tower,  you'll almost
break even by not getting the foldover base. It's much safer, no  guesswork
and you'll have the whole thing up in ten minutes.  Around here a  crane with
a reach of what you'll need run around $100 an hour with a three hour
minimum.

With two people helping me, I was able to pick an 87 footer, a 67  footer
and a 120 footer in less than three hours.  It is the only way to  go.

Bill K4XS/KH7XS

In a message dated 3/16/2012 7:20:14 P.M. Greenwich Standard Time,