Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Base

To: "gmuller885" <gmuller885@aol.com>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Base
From: "Dino Darling" <dino@kx6d.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 15:07:31 -0700
The MW-50 is one of my favorites! This is NOT a free standing tower! It
was designed to be bolted to the side of the house and had a simple tilt
over plate with a simple piece of rod in the end. DO NOT try to modify
this tower to be free standing! The other towers from this line are the
MW-33 (4-section at 12') and the MW-65 (4-sections at 22'). I believe
they also had an MW-20something too.

What's real nice about this tower is that it has W bracing throughout!
It made it a bit heavier, but a little bit more robust! The MW-33 on
Tashjian's site is NOT the original MW series tower.

Its too bad you are in 5-land or I would love to get this from you!

Dino - KX6D