Re: [TowerTalk] Stange SWR/AttenuationpProblems, goes away when the sun

To: "Richard Thorne" <>, "Towertalk" <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Stange SWR/AttenuationpProblems, goes away when the sun comes up
From: "Gene Smar" <>
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2012 11:23:27 -0400

     I suggest checking the ground block you identified throught the link,
below.  As I mentioned in our private e-mail, it's difficult to seal these
things at the connector/plate interface, especially the upper connector, and
moisture may have bewen wicked inside one of the PL-259's.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F