Re: [TowerTalk] Tailtwister Overhaul

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tailtwister Overhaul
From: Kenneth Grimm <>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 09:05:21 -0400
While the Green Heron is a solution to the sticking problem, it is a mighty
expensive problem solver!  If the Tailtwister control box is in good shape,
a far less expensive solution is to install one of the Idiom Press's
Rotor-EZ boards in it.  In addition to solving the sticking problem, the
board gives a lot of additional functionality...particularly if you get the
board with RS-232 capability.  In fact, I believe that it will do
everything that the Green Heron will do....except adapt to other
manufacturers rotors.

Ken - K4XL