[TowerTalk] Motorizing HDX-555

To: Towertalk <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Motorizing HDX-555
From: Richard Zalewski <>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 09:10:30 -0700
Sometime ago I asked for some input on motorizing my HDX-555 tower.  After
searching and scratching I selected a Dutton-Lainson SA9015AC without
clutch winch.  The installation was easy and pretty straight foward.  While
it has only been up for a couple of weeks I can say it was a great success
for a very reasonable cost.  I have added a couple of photos at the end of
my HDX Installation slide show on the web for viewing.  Go to
www.w7zr.comand click on the HDX-555 Install link.

Tnx es 73
Richard W7ZR

*Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer*