Re: [TowerTalk] Coax

To: Steve Maki <>, towertalk <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Coax
From: Hector Garcia XE2K <>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 19:41:09 -0700 (PDT)
Like Steve mention,  I have  LMR and similar  in rotor loop and you need to
to make BIG loops , but if you can  for Loops use Bury Flex   as first option,
after that
DXE  now have a similar product that looks close the same,

Is good to have options for all the needs,  with all those options  I don't see
why  buy 213 or RG-8
if you can have double shield in your cables at very competitive prices if you
look for them

 J.Hector Garcia  XE2K / AD6D
Mexicali B.C  DM22fp
P.O.Box 73