Re: [TowerTalk] Balun Recommendation

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Balun Recommendation
From: David Gilbert <>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 12:46:20 -0700
I always find it hugely amusing when folks take such glee in dissing

Nothing "trumps" theory properly applied, and I would venture that there
are at least as many cases of anecdotal observations (i.e.,
"experiments") being misunderstood and broadcast as fact (i.e.,
"shared") as there are poor theoretical analyses for any given topic ...
particularly so for antennas and feed systems.

Dave   AB7E