[TowerTalk] Plastic Cutting Boards for Antenna Stuff ?

To: " Talk" <>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Plastic Cutting Boards for Antenna Stuff ?
From: Bob K6UJ <>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 20:30:28 -0700
I brought this up in a post about dipole center supports and thought I would
ask the towertalk gang about this.

I keep looking at those white cutting boards and wonder if they would work for
antenna stuff.  Anyone know what type of plastic they are ?
The ones I have seen are about 1/2" thick and look like they are begging to be
used for antenna support projects.   They are white and look and feel like
teflon, but I'm sure they are not, hihi.