[TowerTalk] Sprockets with 2" bore needed

Subject: [TowerTalk] Sprockets with 2" bore needed
From: K8RI <>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 11:59:01 -0400
As the subject line says, I need a source for some relatively heavy duty
sprockets with a 2" bore.  I spent over an hour and a half stepping
through Granger's web page but found nothing with a 2" bore.

Outer diameter may be anything larger than the 2" bore up to 4 or 5
inches, but I'd rather not pay a fortune for them as I need 4.  Granger
had some in that size range with a 2 3/8" bore for $32 or $35 each. I
just couldn't find a 2" bore listed.

Roger (K8RI)