Re: [TowerTalk] Mosley CL-205

To: "mike stokes" <>, "Tower and HF antenna construction topics." <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Mosley CL-205
From: "AA6DX - Mark" <>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 15:12:05 -0700
Hi .. I had a new one of those I first put up in Virginia, just off the
Beltway --- worky worky!
I then hauled it up to KL7, North Pole, and it really kicked buttowski ..had
it at 75' -- loved it.  Used to horse-race with KL7RA, was fun ..  (used to
be a contest op on the 20M band at for a couple years at Rich's place).
My Mosley mono bander held up through storms, ice (had a lot of ice at the
Vienna, VA location).
I  DID  have to re-engineer the assembly holes for in the elements, but else
all swell... held up nicely, and really did perform. I did not optimize
other than the element lengths.  To my knowledge, the antenna is still in
the Fairbanks AK region.  I wish I had it here in FAR Northern California!
73  Mark -- AA6DX