[TowerTalk] US Tower MAB-40 & MAF-40

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] US Tower MAB-40 & MAF-40
From: Joe Nuccio <k4nyy@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 16:14:57 -0700 (PDT)
I am buying a used MA-40 tower, with no MAB or MAF accessories, and, like
everyone else,
 am having the same problems getting any real help from UST.

I want to locally fabricate the MAB and MAF hinged base and raising fixture.
Or, something similar that will do the job.  Dose anyone have the original
installations assembly instructions that are shipped when a new tower and
accessories are ordered form UST ? Or, has anyone got any design ideas they can
offer?

Any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

73,  Joe  K4NYY