Re: [TowerTalk] Rebar schedule

To: Don Bowen <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rebar schedule
From: Joseph or Ruth Patrick <>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 09:20:53 -0700 (PDT)
Good Morning Don

John asks some good questions. To answer your question I would try to identify
the tower and find the base drawing. With the cost of erecting  towers rising
every day I can understand the need to stick to the budget. This JMHO and I am
not a PE. There are certainly other ways to get your answer. I would get as
information as I could obtain and then the decision will be yours to make as to
the method that you will use. Good luck. Lets us know what you come up with.
 73 DE K4XZ Joe Patrick
God Made Man
Sam Colt Made Them Equal