Re: [TowerTalk] Prosistel PST-61 or PST-2051

To: Bill Jackson <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Prosistel PST-61 or PST-2051
From: Chuck Sudds <>
Date: Sat, 05 May 2012 09:35:48 -0500
On 5/5/2012 8:16 AM, Bill Jackson wrote:

Have you looked into the Alpha Spid rotors?  I am in the process of
upgrading my T2X that you know first hand at my station with the BIG RAK
Alpha Spid.  I have it here in my shack if you want to check it out
"first hand!"  Hope to have it on the tower in the next couple of
weeks.  I too am tired of trashing T2X rotors. Hopefully the last rotor
I will ever have to buy.

Chuck  KØTVD

 > I am prepared to spend what is necessary to purchase a reliable
rotor, but at the same time I don't want to overspend either.