Re: [TowerTalk] Prosistel PST-61 or PST-2051

To: TowerTalk List <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Prosistel PST-61 or PST-2051
From: "" <>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 10:37:53 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Chuck, I'm just getting ready to use my first T2X rotator, since I've picked up
several new ones over the years at estate sales, etc. I've been using Ham
II/III/IV and even HAM-M rotors all these years with no problems.

I'd be interested to know what you've been turning that has been trashing the
T2X, before I put mine up. However, the biggest things I ever turned were
antennas like a big Telrex TB6EM 6-element tribander yagi, and a 4-element
Steppir, using an original HAM-M.

Maybe I should stay with the Ham-IV, etc?