Re: [TowerTalk] Fw: WHICH ROTOR TO USE?

To: <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fw: WHICH ROTOR TO USE?
From: <>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 13:20:16 -0000
I believe is  W7CY's company, who just happens to
have a mailing address in Minden NV.  The rotator looks nothing like Kurt's
work. I am very happy with my K7NV prop pitch rotators and won't be making
any changes!   I wish that the site had more information and pictures.  Like
many, I have big concerns about the mast clamping.  I can't picture those
three small clamps holding my 60' boom antenna.  Even the largest rotator is
pretty small at 6 1/2 dia.  It would be nice to see  a cut away view of the
gears and motor.  Are there any in use yet?

John KK9A
From:Pete Smith N4ZR <>
Date:Sun, 06 May 2012 06:10:09 -0400

Interesting - I wonder if it is a coincidence that the mailing address
is in the same town where K7NV lives, and the shipping address is only 8
miles away. It would make me feel a lot better to know that Kurt is

73, Pete N4ZR
The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at
The Reverse Beacon Network at, blog at,
spots at, port 7000 and, port 7000