[TowerTalk] Cable pulling

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cable pulling
From: "David Aslin" <david@aslinvc.com>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 17:48:57 -0400
Gerald's note prompts me to ask a related question:
What techniques are folks using for the first pull through a conduit?
Background: Like Gerald, I plan to have a 400ft+ run of 4 inch
corrugated irrigation tubing.  A 400ft fish tape would be hard to
find/expensive, but I need to get a pull rope through the conduit before
I can do the first cable pull (LDF5-50)  How?

73
David G3WGN  WJ6O