Re: [TowerTalk] Cable pulling

To: <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cable pulling
From: "David Aslin" <>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 13:51:38 -0400
Many thanks to all for the on- and off-reflector replies.
The consensus is around using a light pull line attached to a fuzzy
ball/plastic sack or similar pulled through the conduit with a shop vac.

Now looking for a real shop vac here in the UK instead of the wimpy
things that most of the big-box stores sell...shoulda added one to the
long list of stuff I brought back from California when we returned last
David G3WGN  WJ6O