Re: [TowerTalk] Cell Tower Broadcast

To: W1JCW <>, <>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cell Tower Broadcast
From: n4zkf <>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 15:30:52 -0400
Then how do you know it's a web of BS if your not in it? I have been in it
17+ years. It's over $10 an hour I assure you and not all locals.
Gravatech training is 4 digits per person. You saw once again what the
media wanted you to see.

73 Dave n4zkf
AR-Cluster node: 145.05 Mhz. or telnet://
CC-Cluster node: 145.07 Mhz. or telnet://
Packet BBS: 145.05 Mhz.-14.098 Mhz. or telnet://
BPQ Node: 145.05 Mhz.-14.098 Mhz. (n4zkf-5)
SEDAN Node: 145.770 Mhz. (n4zkf-7)
N4ZKF/R 147.375 Mhz. Tone 103.5